The Business Department was established in the first semester of the academic year 2009/2010 and requires the student to pass (132) credit hours. It includes areas of knowledge and multiple skills matching the requirements of higher education. The department includes (81) credit hours of mandatory requirements, and (24) faculty credit hours requirements and (15) credit hours as major elective courses in Business. The department aims at supplementing the Jordanian labor market with competent and highly skilled graduates and keep up with the changes and developments occurring locally and internationally in the field of business management, which in turn will lead to the achievement of economic goals and development of the Jordanian society.
The Bachelor of Business Administration program will enable students to:
- Select and apply appropriate quantitative and qualitative methodologies to analyze problems in a business context.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions to real-world problems.
- Develop leadership and organizational skills, working in teams toward common objectives.
- Apply a variety of communication methods that are used in the business world in order to articulate and resolve business problems.
- Situate business problems and appropriate solutions within their cultural and ethical contexts.
- Contribute to the accomplishment of the KTFBT mission
- Provide the labor market with highly qualified graduates
- Follow and the development and changes that happens in the business management field