The Department of Administrative Affairs shoulders the responsibility for providing all services and supplies for the University's colleges and departments. It follows up all administrative issues, including purchasing required equipment and instrumentation.
The Department of Administrative Affairs performs the following tasks:
- Preparing the University's budget in coordination with the University's president ship, college deans and department heads, and following up its implementation.
- Purchasing, receiving and handling all the supplies needed by the University.
- Receiving application forms from those applying to work at the University, and completing the appointment procedures for candidates.
- Keeping detailed records of all employees at the University.
- Following up the administrative conditions of all employees at the University.
- Receiving incoming and outgoing mail and registering it according to an efficient system.
- Distributing incoming and outgoing mail and filing copies of documents in a systematic manner.