The finance department has been established in the year 2006 after the PSUT independence financially and administratively of the Royal Scientific Society (RSS).
The PSUT finance department mainly responsible of the following activities:
- Study and follow-up the financial situation of PSUT and the source of funding as well as controlling the disbursements of funds in the light of the proposed budget.
- Analyzing the funding and disbursement programs and prioritizing its elements based with the PSUT top management.
- Priorities the disbursements based on the available budget.
- Preparation of periodic financial reports for the top management.
- Preparation of the year-end financial statements.
- Preparation of PSUT budget in coordination of all related parties.
- Supervising the implementation of the proposed budget and preparing all required report in this regard.
- Preparation and payment of PSUT monthly salaries.
- Handling receipts of Tuition fees and other fees and deposit cash in bank accounts on a daily basis.
- Handling PSUT staff saving fund and its year-end financial statements.
- Preparation of strategic financial plans of PSUT.
- Managing joint projects with the European Union.
Finance Department Flow Chart