All users should abide by the general library regulations and act accordingly.
All workers at Princess Sumaya University and the Royal Scientific Soceity; whether academic or administrative , in addition to students, are entited to use the library , pending that they hold an approved PSUT and RSS student or staff ID card.
|Group||No. of Books||Duration|
Board of Trustees, Academic staff, and full time lecturers
Part time lecturers and lab supervisors
PSUT and RSS adminsitrative staff
Other * See general regulations
- Lending is suspended if the user has a history of delay in returning books.
- If an item is lost, the borrowe has to pay 3X the price of the lost item.
- Books should be charged out through the circualtions desk. All books are secured and any attempt of theft can be detected through security gate.
- Books should be returned on due date to avoid paying overdue fines.
- Users can ask for loan extension by calling, emailing or by visiting the library.
- References, periodicals, graduation projects and thesis can not be borrowd outside the library.
- You can search the online catalogue to search for a book. Search capability is available outside campus also.
- To know the library's electronic subscriptions, check the Library Webpage or go directly to the .e-resources link.
- Stduents are allowed to print 150 pages when using library electronic resources.
- Academic staff are allowed to print up to 250 pages from items that do not circulate, taking into consideration copyright law.
- Students are allowed to copy certain number of pages, in accordance with copyright law.
- Food , drinks and smoking are not allowed inside the library, and phone tone should be put on silent mode.
- Quite and order are a must in the library.
- Use of the group study rooms is allowed. Contact the periodicals librarian to know use regulations.