Mission, Vision , Values and Aims
El Hassan Library in its mission, endeavors to contribute in creating a supportive environment for academic programs, encourage scientific reseach and support the local commnity by providing vrious types of information soruces, and continually works to enhance its development in collaboration with the users according to their needs and suggestions.
The vision of the library is to to be creative and innovative in providing its services and information sources in accordance with local and international qulaity standards.
The library values reflect the following:
- Excelelnce in its provided services.
- Accountability, clarity and objectivity.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation and excellence,
- Leadership and teamwork.
The Library aims are represented in :
- Providing excellent services that are continuously developed to meet the needs of beneficiaries and their expectations
- Developing a well rounded and balanced print and non print collection.
- Organising the administrative structure and raising the efficiency and performance of human resources.
- Developing the library quality management to insure continuous development and excellent services to beneficiaries.
- ٍSupport scientific research at the university and the development of strategic partnerships with other universities and institutions.