Transfer Student

Required documents

1- Original copy of high school certificate transcript or equivalent, certified by the Jordanian Ministry of Education.

2- Original birth certificate certified, or a certified copy.

3- A certified copy of Civil Status identification, or a certified copy of the passport (for non-Jordanians). 

4- Three up to date color photographs.

5- A copy of military service book (Jordanian students). 

6-  An official transcript certified by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education.

7- A certified copy of Course Description from the previous university.

8- For students from outside the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, they are required to submit a certificate of acknowledgment of student's previous university from the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and scientific research.