M.Sc Electrical Engineering - Objectives and Outcomes
Program Educational Objectives:
PEO-1: act professionally and ethically
PEO-2: Innovate and engage in lifelong learning in response to emerging technologies, social development, and contemporary issues
PEO-3: Conduct research and present results in scientific forums and contribute to the advancement of science and technology
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
1. Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems using advanced mathematics, science, and engineering principles.
2. Ability to design reliable systems, devices, or processes from initial specifications to a deliverable system.
3. Ability to analyze and interpret scientific literature and propose solutions to contemporary issues in the electrical engineering area.
4. Ability to use modern engineering tools necessary for research, computation, simulations, analysis, and design.
5. Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
6. Ability to conduct independent research work that has a clear contribution to knowledge.