PSUT honors its outstanding students
In a ceremony held by the Office for the Care of Gifted Students in the Deanship of Admissions and Registration, the President of Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Prof. Mashhoor Al-Refai, honored the outstanding students who were admitted in the year 2020. This honor entails the students receiving special grants from the University in the upcoming academic year.
Al-Refai said that the University, since its establishment three decades ago, has charted, under the guidance of HRH Princess Sumaya bint El-Hassan, Chair of its Board of Trustees, a special and unique path based on the care and honoring of outstanding students. He added that PSUT strives to provide a fertile environment for the growth and prosperity of the students’ excellence and to invest it in the most appropriate manner.
During the ceremony, which was attended by the two vice presidents of the University and the deans of its Schools, Al-Refai praised the outstanding students and their great efforts, highlighting their strong determination to overcome the difficult conditions imposed by the Coronavirus pandemic, and calling for their excellence to be reflected positively on their lives at the University and in their future careers.
The Dean of Admissions and Registration, Dr. Abdul Ghafoor Al-Saidi, said that honoring these outstanding students is the least that can be done, stating that students are the mainstay of building the nation. He went on to praise the efforts of the faculty members in achieving this fruitful harvest, which will be an incentive for all students to increase their efforts and persevere in their studies.
Students from the King Hussein School of Computing Sciences who received honors: ---
- Abdulwahab Majed Mustafa Abu Khalil and Ali Khaled Abdul Razzaq Abu Rumman (Department of Computer Science)
- Alaa Ali Abdel Mon’em Al-Qadi Al-Tamimi (Computer Graphics and Animation)
- Abd al-Rahman Muhammad Salih Abu Dabasa (Software Engineering)
- Muhammad Zaid Ziyad Madi, Aya Fadi Muhammad Solaq and Reem Ibrahim Muhammad al-Asi (Data Science and Artificial Intelligence)
- Ahmed Fida Ahmad Khallad and Saif Tayseer Awad al-Nuaimat (Cyber Security)
Students from the King Abdullah II School of Engineering who received honors:
- Dana Hani Hosam Al-Taher (Computer Engineering)
- Sarah Muhammad Jaber Al-Satiri and Nour Nabil Bahjat Darwazeh (Network and Information Security Engineering)
Students from the King Talal School of Business Technology who received honors:
- Noor Nasser Abdel Rahim Habeisha, Tala Hayel Muhammad Mohsen, Siham Ziyad Mahmoud Al-Najjar (e-Marketing and Social Media)
- Dana Jamal Hammoud Al-Damour and Abdul Hamid Khaldoun Salem Al-Agaila (Accounting)
- Dareen Tariq Ziyad Al-Khatib and Marcelina Mikhail Samir Nino (Business Administration)
- Razan Asaad Muhammad Al-Qawasmi and Toleen Murad Hafez Saleh (Business Information Technology)