local Quality Assurance Certificate :
The local Quality Assurance Certificate is a certificate issued by the Higher Education Accreditation Commission (HEAC) which aims to encourage improvement through continuous self-evaluation and to ensure the provision of a quality service to beneficiaries. The certificate confirms the institution’s ability to maintain a steady record of achievement, and covers the following criteria:
local Quality Assurance Certificate Standards:
- Strategic planning criteria.
- Governance criteria.
- Academic programs criteria.
- Criteria for research, scholarship and innovation.
- Criteria governing financial, material and human resources.
- Student services criteria.
- Community service and external relations criteria.
- Quality assurance management criteria.