1. To promote and disseminate a culture of quality among the University's staff and students.
2. To set up an integrated system for quality management and accreditation at the University, and provide advice and assistance on quality and accreditation issues.
3. To focus on the process of self-assessment and continuous improvementinorder to enable the University to achieve the required national and international accreditation and quality assurance standards in all academic and administrative fields.
4. To develop a performance management and evaluation strategy, as well as to provide development training to members of the teaching and administrative staff.
5. To develop cooperative partnership links with local, regional and international bodies and institutions.