a) The required documents for applicants to undergraduate programs:
- The original transcript of the General Secondary Certificate or its equivalent, certified by the Jordanian Ministry of Education.
- A copy of the civil status identity card (for Jordanian students), or a certified copy of the passport (for non-Jordanians), or a copy of the civil status identity card for children with Jordanian mothers.
- Two recent personal photos.
b) Additional documents for students transferring from other universities:
1. Official transcript from the previous university certified by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
2. A certified copy of the course descriptions from the previous university.
3. Certificate of good conduct, certified by the previous university.
4. A letter of recognition from the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research from the Ministry website (for universities outside Jordan).