Templates & Forms
- Publication fees funding form
- Research incentive form
- Book Publication funding Form
- Book publication funding_ Evaluation form
- Book Chapter Evaluation Form
- Book Chapter evaluation Form(External)
- Journal Evaluation
- Faculty Funded Research Project (FFRP) Report
- Final Report of FFRP
- B.Sc. graduation project funding form
- B.Sc. graduation project funding report
- Master-Ph.D. thesis project funding form
- Research project funding form
- Seed Fund Form
- Topics of the Comprehensive Exam
- Approval of Taking the Comprehensive Examination Form - concurrent with a course
- Approval of Taking the Comprehensive Examination Form
- pledge the Comprehensive exam - concurrent with a course
- Transfer from the Comprehensive Track to the Thesis Track, or Vice Versa in the Master's Programs
You find below all used theses/Dissertation templates at PSUT. This includes the main body of PSUT M.Sc. thesis and Ph.D. dissertation templates, the main body of the joint program with GJU thesis template, Abstract in Arabic template and the appendices template.
The last item is a video that helps students deal with the word templates.
- References are written alphabetically according to the family name of the first author.
- References are written as follows: Family name of first author, Initials of first author, same for other authors, & last author (year). Title of paper. Name of journal in italic, volume# (issue#), and pages.
Ali, M., & Treadue, J. (2016). A new technique for solving a signal processing problem. Journal of Multimedia, 50(3), 300-302.
Conference papers are written in a similar way, however,
- We add "In" before the name of the conference.
- The name of the conference should be italic.
- Pages numbers are preceded by pp. with parentheses.
Ali, M., & Treadue, J. (2016). A new technique for solving a signal processing problem. In International Conference on Communications (ICC), (pp. 300-302).
As before, however
- Title of book is italic.
- Publisher name replaces the journal title or the conference name.
- We can also add the country/city of the publisher before the name of the publisher.
Duncan, G. J., & Brooks-Gunn, J. (Eds.). (1997). Consequences of growing up poor. New York, NY: Russell Sage Foundation.