VISION, MISSION AND GOALS
Fulfill the university vision to become a globally connected regional center of research excellence; and to provide the market locally, regionally and globally with highly competent qualified graduates.
Conduct world-class research and creative activities that develop knowledge; preparing highly competent qualified graduates, thus contributing to the economic growth and social advancement of Jordan.
Goals and Objectives
1. Widen Scope and Enhance Quality of Research through:
- Nexus between Research and Education (involving graduate and undergraduate students in research activities)
- Aspire for Excellence in Research Performance (encouraging faculty members to increase their research out-put and publish in reputed journals)
- Enhance and improve research infrastructure.
- Adopt and Develop a Researcher Development Framework (conducting capacity-building workshops for researchers).
2. Build and Strengthen International Research Partnerships and Strategic Alliances through:
- Expand and Develop Strategic Partnerships with International Academic Institutions Focused on Common Areas of Research.
- Connect People and Organizations by Proactively Engaging in Pairing, Matchmaking, and Relationship Building.
3. Enhance and diversify our graduate programs through:
- Encourage and establish interdisciplinary graduate programs.
- Develop new high quality academic and professional graduate programs.
- Establish joint graduate programs with prestigious institutes.
- Encourage and facilitate joint supervision of graduate students with prestigious institutes.
- Attract and enroll highly qualified students to the graduate programs.
- Build the capacity of faculty members and researchers involved in the graduate programs.
- Attract and secure the financial resources required for the graduate programs.
- Secure financial support for the graduate students.