Dr. Abdulhadi H. Ramadan is an associate professor of accounting at Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT)-Jordan. His Ph.D. in Accounting and Financial Management from Surrey University- United Kingdom. MBA and BSc Accounting-Jordan University. His research interests include Corporate Governance, Social Responsibility, Sustainability Reporting, and Auditing. He has several publications in different journals. His experience includes higher education and training in the fields of accounting and auditing in different public and private institutions starting from the year 2000. Besides, he has two Certificates from the ACCA, International Auditing (CertIA) and International Financial Reporting (CertIFR).
King Talal School of Business Technology
- Accepted in august 2021: “Sustainability reporting and assurance in Gulf Cooperation Council countries: what is missing”. Int. J. of Business Governance and Ethics- indersciences. Scopus, (Q3: H-Index:15), Forthcoming DOI: 10.1504/IJBGE.2021.10042227. Abdulhadi H. Ramadan; Mahmoud Nassar; Mohammad Haroun Sharairi; Mohammed Hassan Makhlouf; Khalil Nimer.
- Accepted in august 2021: “The moderating effect of audit quality on the relationship between information asymmetry and earnings management”. Afro-Asian J. of Finance and Accounting (AAJFA). Inderscience, Scopus, (Q3: H-Index: 10), Forthcoming, DOI: 10.1504/AAJFA.2021.10042896. Mohammed Makhlouf; Mohammed Soda; Yazan Oroud; Abdulhadi Ramadan
- 29/10/2020: “Family Business and Transaction Exposure”. Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity. Volume (6), issue (4), pp. 129. https://doi.org/10.3390/joitmc6040129. Scopus, (Q2, H-Index: 22). Khalil Nimer, Mahmoud Nassar, Nasser Abo Ghazaleh, Abdulhadi Ramadan
- 18/06/2020- “Tax Evasion and Public Governance Before and After the European “Big Bang”: A Red Flag for Policy Makers” Journal of Financial Crime. Forthcoming. Scopus, (Q2, H-Index: 23), https://doi.org/10.1108/JFC-04-2020-0064. Ahmed Yamen, Hunaida Mersni, Abdulhadi Ramadan
- 20/09/2019- “A critical evaluation of sustainability reporting in the Gulf Cooperation Council region”. International Journal of Sustainable Development. 22-(3-4), 158-185. Scopus, (Q3 H-Index: 23; ABDC Journal Quality List: Rating: C) https://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticletoc.php?jcode=ijsd&year=2019&vol=22&issue=3/4
“https://abdc.edu.au/research/abdc-journal-list/”. Ali Uyar, Abdulhadi Ramadan, Khalil Nimer
- 12/03/2018- The Impact of National Culture on Sustainability Reporting: A Cross Country Analysis”, Asian Journal of Empirical Research (AJER), volume 8(3), pp, 1-14. ABDC (C). http://www.aessweb.com/html/4074. Ahmed Yamen, Khalil Nimer, Abdulhadi Ramadan, Oulid Abidi
- 01/09/2013- Factors affecting the quality of Auditing: the case of Jordanian Commercial Banks, International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 4, No. 11, September 2013. ISSN 22191-1933 (Print), 2219-6021 (Online): http://ijbssnet.com/journal/index/2087. Hussam Al-Khaddash, Rana Al Nawas, Abdulhadi H. Ramadan
- 2013- The Impact of Budgetary Participation on Managerial Performance: Evidence from Jordanian University Executives, Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, Vol. 3, Issue 3, pp, 151-174, ISSN: 1792-6580 (print), 1792-6599 (online). Osamah Mah'd, Hussam Al-Khadash, Mohammad Idris, Abdulhadi H. Ramadan
- 2012-A critique on accounting for the Mudarabah contract, Journal of Islamic Accounting and Business Research, Vol. 3 No. 1, pp.7-19. ABDC (C): https://doi.org/10.1108/17590811211216032. Muhannad Atmeh & Abdulhadi Ramadan.
- 2012- A mediating role of debt level on the relationship between determinants of capital structure and firm’s financial performance. International Research Journal of Applied Finance (IRJAF). Vol 3, No. 1, pp. 65-92.ISSN: 2229 – 6891. Abdulhadi H. Ramadan, Jean Chen, Hussam Al-Khadash, Muhannad Atmeh
- 2012- The Characteristics of capital structure and shareholders' value: An application on the FTSE All-share index London market, International journal of economics and financial studies, Vol. 3 No. 1, June 2012. Abdulhadi Ramadan, Mahmoud Nassar, Muhannad Atmeh, Mazen Alomary
- 2012- Success factors of the Use of Activity-Based Budgeting by Commercial Banks in Jordan and its role in decision making, International Journal of Accounting Research Vol 3 Issue December (2012). Mazen Alomary, Abdulhadi Ramadan, Mahmoud Nassar