King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
- Albluwi, Ibrahim, and Haley Zeng. "Novice Difficulties with Analyzing the Running Timeof Short Pieces of Code." In Australasian Computing Education Conference, pp. 1-10. 2021.
- Albluwi, Ibrahim, Joseph Salter. “Using Static Analysis Tools for Analyzing Student Behavior in an Introductory Programming Course”. Jordanian Journal of Computers and Information Technology (JJCIT) 6, no. 3 (2020): 215-233.
- Albluwi, Ibrahim. “Plagiarism in Programming Assessments: A Systematic Review.” ACM Transactions on Computing Education (TOCE) 20, no. 1 (2019): 1-28.
- Albluwi, Ibrahim. “A Closer Look at the Differences Between Graders in Introductory Computer Science Exams.” IEEE Transactions on Education 61, no. 3 (2018): 253-260.
- Luxton-Reilly, Andrew, Ibrahim Albluwi, Brett A. Becker, Michail Giannakos, Amruth N. Kumar, Linda Ott, James Paterson, Michael James Scott, Judy Sheard, and Claudia Szabo. “Introductory programming: a systematic literature review.” In Proceedings Companion of the 23rd Annual ACM Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, pp. 55-106. ACM, 2018.