Dr. Iyad Saleh has 20 years of experience in both academia and industry. He received his PhD in CyberSecurity from University of Potsdam, Germany in 2016. After that, he held several positions in top-notch companies in Germany. Before receiving his PhD, he was a lecturer at the Computer Science Department in Fahad bin Sultan University, Saudi Arabia. His research interest is mainly on Security and Privacy. In particular, securing multi-tenancy in SaaS, privacy, data confidentiality, and cryptography. Dr. Saleh joined Princess Sumaya University for Technology as an assistant professor on Sep 2020.
King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
- Saleh, E., Alsa'deh, A., Kayed, A., & Meinel, C. (2016). Processing over encrypted data: between theory and practice. ACM SIGMOD Record, 45(3), 5-16.
- Saleh, E., & Meinel, C. (2013, May). HPISecure: Towards data confidentiality in cloud applications. In 2013 13th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud, and Grid Computing (pp. 605-609).
- Saleh, E., Sianipar, J., Takouna, I., & Meinel, C. (2014, December). SecPlace: A Security-Aware Placement Model for Multi-tenant SaaS Environments. In 2014 IEEE 11th Intl Conf on Autonomic and Trusted Computing (pp. 596-602).
- Saleh, E., Takouna, I., & Meinel, C. (2013, August). SignedQuery: Protecting users data in multi-tenant SaaS environments. In 2013 International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI) (pp. 213-218).
- Sianipar, J., Saleh, E., & Meinel, C. (2014, December). Construction of agent-based trust in cloud infrastructure. In 2014 IEEE/ACM 7th International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (pp. 941-946).