Khleef A. Alkhawaldeh (PhD in TQM) is currently an Assistant Professor of Business Administration at Princess Sumaya University for Technology in Jordan. In 2017, Khleef served as the Head of the International Excellence Teams that assessed the performance of all government departments, agencies and institutions in Dubai. He served as the Minister of Public Sector Development in Jordan during the period (2011-2016). Prior to that, he was the Secretary General of Ministry of Labour. Before that, he worked as a Quality and Excellence Advisor in the Executive Council of Government of Dubai for 4 years. Khleef served as Executive Director of Public Sector Development and Secretary General of Ministry of Public Sector Development for two years. During the period (2001-2005), he worked as a Director of Center for Studies, Consultations and Community Service, Assistant Dean of the Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences, and Head of the Department of Business Administration at the Hashemite University in Jordan. Khleef is author or co-author of 18 refereed journal and conference papers in several areas, such as: quality management, institutional performance excellence, innovation management, continuous improvement, entrepreneurship, leadership, and governance.
King Talal School of Business Technology
Building D, 3rd Floor
- Alkhawaldeh, K. (2023). Views of Assessors on the Role of Awards in Creating and Sustaining a Culture of Excellence. Jordan Journal of Business Administration, 19(4). (Accepted for Publication).
- Alkhawaldeh, K. (2022). Attitudes of Directors towards Governance Practices in Government Institutions and Companies in Jordan. Jordan Journal of Business Administration, 18(4). (Accepted for Publication).
- Alkhawaldeh, K. (2021). The Impact of Innovation on Profitability of Jordanian Services Companies. International Journal of Business and Management, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 92-99. doi:10.5539/ijbm.v16n1p92. URL: https://doi.org/10.5539/ijbm.v16n1p92.
- Alkhawaldeh, K. (2020). Management by Indicators and Financial Performance of Industrial Companies in Jordan. International Journal of Economics and Business Administration, Volume VIII, Issue 4, pp. 966-974. DOI: 10.35808/ijeba/643.
- Al-Khawaldeh, K. & Sloan, T. (2007). Continuous Improvement in manufacturing companies in Jordan. International Journal of Technology Management, 37(3/4): 323-331.
- Abu Elrub, E., Al-Jarrah, O., Al-Khawaldeh, K. & Batayneh, M. (2007). A Framework for Evaluating the Quality of an Academic Program in Higher Education Institutes in Arab Countries. Journal of the Association of Arab Universities, (4): 443-477.
- Al-Khawaldeh, K. & Smadi, M. (2006). The Effect of TQM on the Balanced Performance. Jordan Journal of Business Administration, 2(3): 429-439.
- Smadi, M. & Al-Khawaldeh, K. (2006). The Adoption of Total Quality Management (TQM) in Dubai Manufacturing Firms. Jordan Journal of Business Administration, 2(4): 627-642.
- Smadi, M. S., Al-Khawaldeh, K. A., & Sloan, T. R. (2006). Assessing TQM implementation in manufacturing firms: a case study from Dubai. Operations: Strategy, Systems And Networks: Proceedings of The 4Th Anzam Operations Management Symposium, pp: 1201–1210, Victoria Management School, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Al-Khawaldeh, K. (2004). An Empirical Investigation of the Relationship between Quality Management Principles and Innovation in Industrial Companies in Jordan. Abhath Al-Yarmouk, Humanities and Social Sciences Series, Yarmouk University, 20(4B): 341-352.
- Al-Khawaldeh, K. & Abu Tayeh, S. (2004). Quality Management Indicators and Their Impacts on Performance in Jordanian Industrial Sector. Dirasat, Administrative Sciences, University of Jordan, 31(2): 461-470.
- Abu Tayeh, S. & Al-Khawaldeh, K. (2004). Transformational Leadership: A Study of the Leadership Behavior of Jordanian Managers Working in Petroleum Industry. Dirasat, Administrative Sciences, University of Jordan, 31(1): 169-179.
- Al-Khawaldeh, K. & T. Sloan (2004). Continuous Improvement in manufacturing companies in Jordan, Proceedings of the 5th International CINet Conference, Continuous Innovation: Strategic Priorities for the Global Knowledge Economy, 22-25 September 2004, Sydney, Australia, pp. 94-101.
- Al-Khawaldeh, K. (2003). Assessing Innovative Capabilities of Manufacturing Corporations in Jordan. Proceedings of the International Conference "Managing Innovative Manufacturing 2003", 22-23 September 2003, Aalborg University, Denmark, pp. 29-38.
- Chapman, R. & Al-Khawaldeh, K. (2002). TQM and Labour productivity in Jordanian Industrial Corporations. TQM Magazine (Renamed to TQM Journal), 14(4): 248-262.
- Ramiz, W. & Al-Khawaldeh, K. (2002). Utilization of Product Life Cycle in Determination of the Development and Promotion Strategy for the Chemical Detergents Companies in Jordan: Field Study. Journal of King Abdulaziz University - Economics & Administration, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 16(1): 79-110.
- Chapman, R. and K. Al-Khawaldeh (2002). Employee Participation, Customer Focus and Continuous Improvement in the large Industrial Corporations in Jordan. Proceedings of 6th International Research Conference on Quality, Innovation and Knowledge Management, 17th -20th February 2002, Monash University, Available at: www.monash.edu.au/oce/qikconference/
- Chapman, R. & K. Al-Khawaldeh (2001). Total Quality Management and Its Effect on Productivity in Industrial Corporations in Jordan. Proceedings of 5th International and 8th National Research Conference on Quality and Innovation Management, 12-14 February 2001, The University of Melbourne, pp. 118-139.