King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
- Mohammad Ababneh , Duminda Wijesekera, Paulo C.G. Costa, Malik Qasaimeh “Performance of Generating Dialogs from Ontology and Context”, The 15th ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA 2018), Aqaba, Jordan, October 28th to Novermber 1st, 2018.
- Mohammad Ababneh , Malek Athamnah, Duminda Wijesekera, Paulo C.G. Costa, “An Automated Dialog System for Border Control”, Eighth Annual IFIP WG 11.10 International Conference on Critical Infrastructure Protection, SRI International, Arlington, Virginia, USA, March 17–19, 2014. (Published as a book chapter).
- Mohammad Ababneh , Duminda Wijesekera, “An Ontological Inference Driven IVR System”, The 8th International Conference on Semantic Technologies for Intelligence, Defense, and Security (STIDS 2013), Fairfax, VA, November 12-15, 2013.
- Mohammad Ababneh , Duminda Wijesekera, “Dynamically Generating Policy Compliant Dialogues for Physical Access Control”, CENTERIS2013-Conference on Enterprise Information Systems – aligning technology, organizations and people, Lisbon, Portugal. October 23-25, 2013.
- Mohammad Ababneh, Duminda Wijesekera, James. B., Michael, “A Policy-based Dialogue System for Physical Access Control”, The 7th International Conference on Semantic Technologies for Intelligence, Defense, and Security (STIDS 2012), Fairfax, VA, October 24-25, 2012.
- J. Mark Pullen, Mohammad Ababneh, Lisa Nicklas, Michael Connor and Alexandre Barreto, “An Open Source MSDL/C-BML Interface to VR-Forces”, IEEE Fall Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Orlando, FL, September 10-14, 2012.
- J. Mark Pullen, Mohammad Ababneh, Richard Brown, “Testing a NATO OPORD Schema with C-BML”, 2011 EURO SISO/SCS Conference, The Hague, Netherlands, June 27-30, 2011.
- Mohammad Ababneh and J. Mark Pullen, “An Open Source Graphical User Interface Surrogate C2 System for Battle Management Language Experimentation”, 16th CCRTS-Collective C2 in Multinational Civil-Military Operations”, Québec City, Québec, Canada, June 21–23, 2011. (Nominated Best Student Paper).
- J. Mark Pullen, Mohammad Ababneh, Samuel Singapogu, Richard Brown, Verlynda Dobbs, “A NATO OPORD Capability for BML”, 2011 Spring Simulation Interoperability Workshop/Simulation Multiconference-The Society for Modeling and Simulation International (SCS), Boston, Massachusetts, April 4-8, 2011.
- Mohammad Ababneh and J. Mark Pullen, “Battle Management Language – Command and Control Graphical Use Interface”, IEEE Fall Simulation Interoperability Workshop, Orlando, FL, September 20-24, 2010.
- J. Mark Pullen, Douglas Corner, Samuel Singapogu, Bhargava Bulusu, Mohammad Ababneh, “Implementing a Condensed Scripting Language in the Scripted Battle Management Language Web Service”, International Simulation Multi-Conference Sponsored in conjunction with Society for Modeling and Simulation, Ottawa, Canada, July 12-14, 2010.