Mohammad Alrousan is assistant professor of e-marketing and social media at Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT). His research focuses on technological innovation in e-business, digital marketing and social media, cloud computing , and project management. Dr. Alrousan's research work has been published in distinguished academic journals including International Journal of Business Information Systems, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research, International Journal of Management Practice, International Journal of E-Business Research, and Interactive Technology for Smart Education. Before joining PSUT, he received his PhD in e-business from Cardiff Metropolitan University then started his teaching career as assistant professor at the Department of E-Business in Al-Ahliyya Amman University.Dr. Alrousan currently teaches the following courses: Search Engine Marketing, Introduction to E-Marketing, Web Design, Fundamentals of Graphic Design for Business and Field Training
King Talal School of Business Technology
- Alrousan, MK .& Jones, E. ; A conceptual model of factors affecting e-commerce adoption by SME owner/managers in Jordan, International Journal of Business Information Systems, 21 (3), 2016, pp. 269-308
- Al-Adwan,AS., Alrousan, M., Al-Soud,A. & Al-Yaseen, H. ; Revealing the Black Box of Shifting from Electronic Commerce to Mobile Commerce: The Case of Jordan. Journal of theoretical and applied electronic commerce research,14 (1), 2019, pp. 51-67
- Al-Madadha, A., Al-Adwan, AS. & Alrousan, MK. ; Organizational climate and team performance: the mediating role of psychological empowerment at Jordanian pharmaceutical companies. International Journal of Management Practice, 12 (2),2019, pp.228-245
- Alrousan,MK., Al-Adwan,AS., Al-Madadha, A. and Al Khasawneh, MH; Factors Affecting the Adoption of E-Marketing by Decision Makers in SMEs: Evidence From Jordan. International Journal of E-Business Research (IJEBR), 16(1), 2020, pp. 1-28.
- Khalifeh,A., Farrell,P. Alrousan,M., Alwardat, S. and Faisal,M ; Incorporating sustainability into software projects: a conceptual framework, International Journal of Managing Projects in Business, 13 (6), 2020,pp. 1339-1361.
- Alrousan, M.K., Al-Madadha, A., Al Khasawneh, M.H. and Adel Tweissi, A. Determinants of virtual classroom adoption in Jordan: the case of princess Sumaya university for technology", Interactive Technology and Smart Education, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print,2021