Dr. Wael Etaiwi is an assistant professor in the Department of Business Information Technology at Princess Sumaya University for Technology, Jordan. He received his BSc degree in Computer Information Systems from the Hashemite University in 2007, his MSc Degree in Computer Science in 2011 from Al Balqaa Applied University, and his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Princess Sumaya University for Technology in 2020. Dr. Al Etaiwi has 13 years of experience in software development and system analyst. His research interests include, but are not limited to, Artificial intelligence, Data mining, and Natural Language Processing.
King Talal School of Business Technology
Business Information Technology
- W Al Etaiwi, A Awajan, Graph-based Arabic text semantic representation, Information Processing & Management 57, 2019.
- W Al Etaiwi, AA Awajan, D Suleiman, Keywords Extraction from Arabic Documents Using Centrality Measures, 2019 Sixth International Conference on Social Networks Analysis, Management and Security (SNAMS), 2019 (237-241).
- W Al Etaiwi, A Awajan, Arabic Text Semantic Graph Representation, 2019 2nd International Conference on new Trends in Computing Sciences (ICTCS), 2019 (1-6).
- D Suleiman, AA Awajan, W Al Etaiwi, Arabic Text Keywords Extraction using Word2vec, 2019 2nd International Conference on new Trends in Computing Sciences (ICTCS), 2019 (1-7).
- W Al Etaiwi, A Awajan, Learning Graph Representation: A Comparative Study, 2018 International Arab Conference on Information Technology (ACIT), Beirut, Lebanon.
- W Al Etaiwi, S Hraiz, Structured encryption algorithm for text cryptography, Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography 21 (7-8), 1559-1572.
- M Biltawi, W Etaiwi, S Tedmori, A Shaout, Fuzzy based Sentiment Classification in the Arabic Language, Proceedings of SAI Intelligent Systems Conference, London, UK, 2018, 579-591.
- W Etaiwi, A Awajan, Graph-based Arabic NLP Techniques: A Survey, Procedia computer science 142, 328-333.
- W. Etaiwi, M. Biltawi, and S. Almajali, “Securing Distributed SDN Controllers against DoS Attacks”, in The International Conference on new Trends in Computing Sciences (ICTCS2017), Amman, Jordan.
- W. Etaiwi, and A. Awajan,, “The Effects of Features Selection Methods on Spam Review Detection Performance”, in The International Conference on new Trends in Computing Sciences (ICTCS2017), Amman, Jordan.
- W. Etaiwi and G. Naymat, “The Impact of applying Different Preprocessing Steps on Review Spam Detection,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 113, pp. 273–279, 2017.
- W. Etaiwi, M. Biltawi, and G. Naymat, “Evaluation of classification algorithms for banking customer’s behavior under Apache Spark Data Processing System,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 113, pp. 559–564, 2017.
- W. Etaiwi, A. Awajan, and D. Suleiman, “Statistical Arabic Name Entity Recognition Approaches: A Survey,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 113, pp. 57–64, 2017.
- D. Suleiman, A. Awajan, and W. A. Etaiwi, “The Use of Hidden Markov Model in Natural ARABIC Language Processing: a survey,” Procedia Computer Science, vol. 113, pp. 240–247, 2017.
- S. Hraiz and W. Etaiwi, “Symmetric encryption algorithm using graph representation,” in 2017 8th International Conference on Information Technology (ICIT), 2017.
- M. Al-Zewairi, M. Biltawi, W. Etaiwi, and A. Shaout, “Agile Software Development Methodologies: Survey of Surveys,” Journal of Computer and Communications, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 74–97, 2017.
- M. Biltawi, W. Etaiwi, S. Tedmori, A. Hudaib, and A. Awajan, “Sentiment classification techniques for Arabic language: A survey,” 2016 7th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems, ICICS 2016, pp. 339–346, 2016.
- W. Etaiwi, “Encryption Algorithm Using Graph Theory,” Journal of Scientific Research and Reports, vol. 3, no. 19, pp. 2519–2527, Jan. 2014.
- S. Idwan, A. Mukattash, M. S. Ashhab, A. Nizar, and W. Etaiwi, “Application of enhanced Depth First Search algorithm to Jordan road networks structure,” European Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 327–332, 2011.
- S. Idwan and W. Etaiwi, “Dijkstra algorithm heuristic approach for large graph,” Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 11, no. 12, pp. 2255–2259, 2011.
- W. Etaiwi, H. Almhairat, M. Jarad, and L. Batarseh, “Managing BTSs to Solve Handover Problem in Mobile Network,” International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM), vol. 5, no. 1, Jan. 2011.
- S. Idwan and W. Etaiwi, “Computing breadth first search in large graph using hMetis partitioning,” European Journal of Scientific Research, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 215–221, 2009.