Professor Mohammad Alnabhan has joined the computer science department Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT) in September 2021. Alnabhan served as a professor in computer science at Mutah University from October 2020 till September 2021. He was also an associate of Computer Science at Mutah University, between September 2015 till September 2020. Previously, Alnabhan was appointed as an Assistant Professor at Jerash University, Jordan from 2009 till 2014. In 2009, Alnabhan earned his PhD degree in Computer Science (CS) from Brunel University, UK. He received his master degree in CS from Anglia Ruskin University (ARU), UK, in 2006. Alnabhan finished his bachelor degree in CS, from Mutah University, in 2004. His research interest includes mobile computing, context adaptive computing, QoS in Ad-hoc and WSN, and Location Based Services (LBS), Wireless & Sensor Network Security, Cloud Security, Botnet Detection, Privacy in context -Aware computing, and BlockChain technology
King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
- Ahmad Abadleh, Maram M. Al-Mjali, Eshraq Al-Hawari,, Saqer S. Alja'Afreh, Ahmad Aljaafreh and Mohammad Alnabhan, Black-Hole Attack Detection in MANET: Machine Learning Approach, to appear in International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Sajeda Al-Jaafreh, Ahmad Abadleh, Mohammad Atoum, Awni Hammouri, Mahmoud Al-dalahmeh. (2021): Enhanced D2D Communication Model in 5G Networks, International Journal of Computing and Digital Systems. Volume 10, issue 1, pp.217-223.
- Mohammad M. Alnabhan. (2020): Advanced GPSR in Mobile Ad-hoc Networks (MANETs), International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies, Volume 14, (2020).
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Enas Al-qatawneh, Ahmad Abadleh, Mohammed Atoum, Mohammad Alnawyseh. (2020): Efficient Handover Approach in 5G Mobile Networks, International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology, Volume 10, Issue 4.
- Mustafa Hammad, Mohammad Alnabhan, Iyad Abu Doush, Gheed Mufied Alsalem, Fatima Abdalla Al-Alem, Mouhammd Mahmoud Al-awadi (2020): Evaluating Usability and Content Accessibility for e-Learning Websites in the Middle East. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction Volume 16 , Issue 1, 2020.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Saleem Alsaraireha, Binod K. Pattanayak, Ahmad K. Habboush and Mustafa Hammad (2019): Performance analysis and enhancement of position-based routing protocols in MANETS, International Journal of Knowledge-based and Intelligent Engineering Systems, Volume 23, Issue 2, pp.109–120, 2019.
- Mustafa Hammad, Mohammad Alnabhan, Sarah Al-Sarairah (2019): Combining Structural and Semantic Cohesion Measures to Identify Extract Class Refactoring, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Volume 61, Number 3, 2019.
- Mohammad Al-Nawayseh, Aladdin Baarah, Mohammad Alnabhan, Sultan Al-masaeed (2018): Mobile Learning Adoption in Jordan: Technology Influencing Factors, International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations, Volume 20, Issue 4, 2018.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Ahmad Abu-Al-Aish, Sultan Al-Masaeed (2018): Collaborative and Ubiquitous Mobile Learning System Prototype, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Volume 58, Issue 4, 2018.
- Mohammad Alnabhan (2018): Location-Based Clustering and Collaborative Filtering for Mobile Learning, International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations, Volume 19, Issue 1, 2018.
- Awni Hammouri, Mustafa Hammad, Mohammad Alnabhan, Fatima AL Sarayrah (2018): Software Bug Prediction Using Machine Learning Approach, (IJACSA) International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 2, 2018.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Mahmoud Alshuqran, Mustafa Hammad, Mohammad Al Nawayseh (2017): Performance Evaluation of Unicast Routing Protocols in MANETs – Current State and Future Prospects. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies. Vol.11, No.1, 2017.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, (2014): Ubiquity and Context-Aware M-Learning Model: A Mobile Virtual Community Approach, to appear in the International Journal for handheld Computing Research (IJHCR), Vol. 5, No.1, pp.41 – 55, 2014.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Nasim Matar, Abdulameer Hussain, Ja'afer AL-Saraireh (2014): Location-Aware Mobile Learning Model: A Case for Positioning Performance Measurements, Computer and Information Science Journal (CIS), Vol. 7, No.1, 2014.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Ahmad Haboush, Anas AL-Badareen, Mohammad Al-nawayseh, Bassam EL-Zaghmouri, (2014): An Evaluation Framework for Requirements Definition of Software Development, Journal of Convergence Information Technology, Vol. 9, No. 3, 2018.
- Ahmad Haboush, Mohammad Alnabhan, Anas AL-Badareen, Mohammad Al-nawayseh, Bassam EL-Zaghmouri, (2014): Investigating Software Maintainability Development: A case for ISO 9126, International Journal of Computer Science Issues, Vol.11, No.2, 2014.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Ahmad Haboush, Binod Kumar Pattanayak, Mohammad Alnawaiseh, Anas AL-Badareen, (2014): Emerging Trends in Intrusion Detection in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (MANETs), Information Technology Journal, 13 (13), pp.2065-2078.
- Nasim Matar, Mohammad Alnabhan, (2014): Evaluating Electronic Health Services and Patients Requirements in Jordanian Hospitals, International Arab Journal of e-Technology, 3 (4).
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Yousef Aljaraideh (2014): Collaborative Mobile Learning Adoption Model: A Case Study for Jordan, to appear in the International Journal of Emerging E-learning Technologies, Vol. 9, No. 8, pp.4-10, 2014.
- Mohammad Al-nawayseh, Mohammad Alnabhan, Mu’taz Al-Debei, Wamadeva Balachandran (2013): An Adaptive Decision Support System for Last Mile Logistics in E-Commerce: A Study on Online Grocery Shopping, International Journal of Decision Support System Technology, Vol.5, No.1, pp.41-66, 2013.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Ahmad Haboush, Ja’afer AL-Saraireh, Nasim Mattar (2012): A Preliminary Evaluation Study for M-learning Services and Implications for Future Design. World of Computer Science and Information Technology Journal (WCSIT), ISSN: 2221-0741 Vol. 2, No. 1, pp.13-17, 2012.
- Ahmad Haboush, Mohammad Alnabhan, Mutasam, Al – Tarazi, M., & Al – Rawajbeh. M. (2012): Load Balancing Using Multiple Node Disjoint Paths. Computer and Information Science Journal, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp.83 – 89.
- Ja’afar AL-Saraireh, Mohammad Saraireh, Saleh Saraireh and Mohammad Alnabhan (2011): Formal Analysis of a Novel Mutual Authentication and Key Agreement Protocol, Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCS&T), Vol. 11 No. 2, 2011.
- Mohammad Alnabhan, Suliaman Almasri, Vanja Garaj, Wamadeva Balachandran, and Ziad Hunait (2010): Client-Server Based LBS Architecture: A Novel Positioning Module for Improved Positioning Performance, International Journal of Handheld Computing Research (IJHCR). Vol 2, No. 2, pp. 1-11, 2010.
- Sulaiman Almasri, Mohammad Alnabhan, Ziad Hunaiti, and Wamadeva Balachandran (2009): Location-based services (LBS) in micro-scale navigation (2009): shortcomings and recommendations, International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp.51-71, 2009.