KTSBT values are:
- Respect, diversity and pluralism: Providing a high level of service to fellow members of the PSUT community and treating every stakeholder with dignity.
- Integrity and ethics: Safeguarding realism and commitment to professional ethics at all times and building relationships based on mutual trust both inside and outside the university through a commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Professionalism: Taking appropriate action to ensure the continuous advancement and/or improvement in one’s academic or professional discipline as an individual contributor, as a team member, and/or as an organizational leader.
- Teamwork and collaboration: Promoting teamwork and cooperation to accomplish cross-faculty goals and objectives.
- Innovation and flexibility: Providing and/or encouraging new ideas that could improve organization within the School by creating an atmosphere that is open to and adapts well to change.
- Social responsibility: Expressing care and understanding towards the broader community in addition to the stewardship of environmental and public resources.
- Life-long learning: Instilling passion and appreciation for knowledge through acknowledging that learning facilitates achievement and success in life at both the personal and professional levels, as well as recognizing cultural diversity and its significant role in the development of individuals and the broader community.