Services for All Users
- Request a Book (One Book, Multiple books).
- Borrow, Hold, and Renew
- Find a Course Material
- Plagiarism Check
- Reserve a TextBook on the BookShelf.
- Request the Selective Dissemination of Information Service
- Publish Your Dissertation With ETD (How-To).
- Request a training session to cite your work, or to use Electronic Resources.
- Reserve a Group Study Room.
- Ask a Librarian for help
Services for Alumni
- Alumni have access to online resources: As a PSUT alumnus, you have access to our electronic resources collection. To request your login credentials, please contact the library.
- Alumni may also borrow books from the library.
Business Searching Interface: The Business Searching Interface (BSI) is EBSCO's highly focused user interface created especially for the business searcher. Business Searching Interface provides an easy way to both browse and search for a country's economic data, company profiles, industry information and market research.
Small Business Reference Center: Offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as tools to address many small business topics. It includes business videos, a help and advice section and details on how to create business plans.
Research Starters - Business: This database provides business students with a solid foundation for their research and assignments. Topic summaries help students grasp the broad outlines of a subject, understand real-world applications, critically engage with the topics and locate sources for advanced scholarly research.
Research Starters - Education: This database provides higher education students with a solid foundation for their research and assignments. Comprehensive topic summaries help students grasp the broad outlines of a subject, understand real world applications, critically engage with the topics, and locate sources for advanced scholarly research.
Engineering & Technology
IEEE Collabratec: An integrated, online community where technology professionals can network, collaborate and create in one central hub. IEEE Collabratec’s suite of productivity tools is available to technology professionals around the world, with exclusive features for IEEE members.
Points of View: Containing resources that present multiple sides of an issue, this database provides rich content that can help students assess and develop persuasive arguments and essays, better understand controversial issues and develop analytical thinking skills.
Referencing & Citation