The Council of Quality Assurance and Accreditation Center provides the necessary supporting measures to contribute to the development of the University's quality and accreditation policies. It also serves the University's objectives by enhancing the cooperation between the academic schools, administrative units, and QAAC. The council members meet regularly to discuss the Center’s work and set forth the development strategies in terms of quality assurance and accreditation.
Members of the Council (2022-2023)
|Professor Wejdan Abu-Elhaija, Vice President of Academic Affairs|
Dr. AbdulGhafoor AlSaidi, Dean of Admissions and Registration
Dr. George Sammour, Dean of King Talal School of Business Technology
Dr. Muhanna Muhanna, Director of Quality Assurance and Accreditation Center
Dr. Adiy Tweissi, Director of E-Learning Center
Dr. Sara Tadmori, King Hussein School of Computing Sciences
Eng. Neda’ Thaher, King Abdullah II School of Engineering
Mrs. Lubna Al-Jazi, Head of Quality Assurance and Accreditation Department
The Council's Responsibilities
1.Supervise the preparation of the strategic and operational plans for quality assurance and accreditation issues.
2. Support the dissemination of the culture of quality assurance and academic standards
3. Discuss the sustainable development and continuous improvement plans of the academic schools and administrative units.
4. Supervise the implementation of annual plans.
5. Consider and study any suggestion for improving the quality assurance and accreditation.
6. Monitor academic and administrative procedures for the University
7. Monitor the implementation of instructions and procedures governing the Center's operations at the University.
8. Coordinating with the Deanships and University departments to improve academic and administrative performance at the University.
9. Identify the needs of QAAC with regard to human resources and equipment and ensuring their availability.
10. Supervising the preparation of the annual report on the achievements of the Center and its work.