The Accounting Department works according to the university's policy and seeks to implement it through the provision of distinguished services, with a high degree of efficiency and flexibility, to ensure the conduct of all financial procedures for both members of the academic and administrative bodies, students and external parties.
To provide the best services to all employees of the university, from the academic and administrative bodies, and students, through the adoption of financial procedures and regulations, through finding appropriate solutions and the use of modern technologies to achieve a high quality of productivity.
1. Study the university's financial status in terms of available funding sources and expected expenditure volume.
2. Analysis of funding and expenditure programs in terms of importance and priority, in coordination with the concerned bodies at the university.
3. Prioritize spending in the light of available liquidity.
4. Preparing the periodic reports on the university's financial performance and submitting them to the responsible authorities.
5. Preparation of the university's year-end accounts.
6. Preparing the university budget in coordination with all concerned bodies.
7. Overseeing the implementation of the budget and preparing periodic reports thereon.
8. Receiving fees and payments and depositing them in banks according to financial regulations.
9. Carry out the functions of the Savings Accounting Unit, including the preparation of advances, loans and final accounts of the University Staff Savings Fund.
10. Preparation of the university's strategic financial studies and plans.
11. Providing financial management for joint ventures with the EU.