1. Studying the university's financial status, in terms of available sources of funding and expected expenditure volume.
2. Analysis of funding and expenditure programs in terms of importance and priority in coordination with the concerned bodies at the university.
3. Prioritize spending in the light of available liquidity.
4. Preparing the periodic reports on the university's financial performance and submitting them to the responsible authorities.
5. Preparation of the university's year-end accounts.
6. Preparing the university budget in coordination with all concerned bodies.
7. Overseeing the implementation of the budget and preparing periodic reports thereon.
8. Receipt of fees and payments and depositing them in banks according to financial regulations.
9. Performing the functions of the Savings Accounting Unit, including the preparation of advances, loans and final accounts of the University Staff Savings Fund.
10. Preparation of strategic financial studies and plans for the university.
11. Proving financial management for joint ventures with the EU.
Contribute to the expansion of financial resources and maintain their durability.
Contribute to financial risk management.
Meet the university's future financial requirements by planning budgets according to available sources of income.
Adjust current and capital expenditure.
Provide accounting data according to international accounting standard.
Submit final university accounts to the relevant authorities.