How to pay the application fee
How to pay the registration fee via ( eFAWATEERcom ) for new students
Methods of payment of tuition fees for new students:
One: How to calculate the required sum of tuition fees for first-time registration at the university:
Tuition fees are calculated according to specialization and according to the following steps:
- Log in to the online application.
- Select "Pay admission and registration fees".
- Fill in the “Hours to be registered” field and click on the "Calculate" button.
- The calculated amount must be paid in order for the student to obtain his/her university number.
- Click on the "Online Payment" button.
Two: Paying the Fees
You can pay the tuition fees via the online payment system using Master Card, Visa Card or eFAWATEERcom.
Should you wish to pay online via eFAWATEERcom, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the eFAWATEERcom app
- Select "Education"
- Select “Princess Sumaya University for Technology”
- Select "Other Services”
- Select your “e-Payment Number”
- Select “Inquire”
- Select “Pay Bill”
- Then complete and confirm the process
Note: If you encounter any problem in the payment process, please call any of the following numbers:
Technical Support at MadfooatCom
Mr. Rashid Al-Lawzi
Mr. Ahmed Al-Omari
If you do not receive a response, please contact the Chief Financial Officer on: 0775775505
Methods of payment of tuition fees:
Students can pay the tuition and registration fees by one of the following three payment methods:
- Via the online payment system, eFAWATEERcom service http://www.efawateercom.jo
- By Visa card or MasterCard, payable to the university account via the online student portal.
- In the event that the student needs to transfer the amount from outside Jordan, he/she can transfer payment to the university's account on the bank account number:
The Housing Bank for Trade & Finance
Al Jubeiha branch
Princess Sumaya University for Technology
JO17 HBHO 0310 0000 3254 1400 1710 01
Please send a copy of the transfer receipt to the Finance Department at PSUT via the following email:
Mr. Rashid Al-Lawzi
Mr. Ahmed Al-Omari
Dear student: Please see the table below, which reviews some of the options available during the fee payment process:
Tuition fees 0
Indicates semester fees
Tuition fees 1
Indicates semester fees + 1 credit hour
Tuition fees 2
Indicates semester fees + 2 credit hours
Tuition fees 13
Indicates semester fees + 13 credit hours
Tuition fees 15
Indicates semester fees + 15 credit hours
Tuition fees 22
Indicates semester fees + 22 credit hours
Illustrative Example 1: When a student registers 12 credit hours, he/she selects (Tuition fees 12).
Illustrative Example 2: When a student registers 13 credit hours, he/she selects (Tuition fees 13). If he/she wants to add another 3 hours at a later time, he/she selects (Tuition fees 16) and the system will calculate the difference.
Mechanism for payment of tuition fees
Students can learn about the mechanism for paying fees and appointments for a full year as a fixed calendar, according to the following:
- Payment of tuition fees for early registration for the Summer Semester runs from 4/15 - 5/20 of each year.
- Payment of tuition fees for early registration for the First Semester runs from 7/10 - 8/20 of each year.
- Payment of tuition fees for early registration for the Second Semester runs from 11/15 - 12/20 of each year.
Note: Students who do not pay during the periods specified above can do so, but his/her registration will begin one week after the early registration period specified above, and will run until the beginning of the semester.
Likewise, any student wishing to pay his/her fees before these periods, thus creating a positive financial balance, may do so at any time that is convenient to him/her. Also, we request that students check their balance for any deductions due to the issuance of any transcripts or student certificates, so as not to leave the balance short for the payment of the tuition fees.
Three: Principles for the reimbursement of university fees for PSUT students
First: University fees will be returned in full to the student after completing the clearance process from the university in any of the following cases:
- Fees paid for the semester following the semester in which the student was given a final dismissal from the university.
- The death of the student (God forbid), during that semester in which the student was registered and before the end of the semester.
Second: If a student who has been admitted and has registered at PSUT later decides to withdraw from the program, he/she shall be entitled to a refund of the university fees at the rate of (50%) of the amount paid, provided the withdrawal takes place before the start of the first day of the semester.