Ok, I'm interested, what's next?
Once you discuss the matter with your family and have a final decision to travel, we suggest the following steps:
- Each student must present three recommendation letters from professors who taught him/her at PSUT.
- Visit the websites of the universities you are eligible for and use their online "fee calculator" for updated prices.
- Study your options for the Master's degree at each university.
- Also go over the courses offered in their final Bachelor's year at their bachelor for classes you might be interested in taking abroad.
- Start preparing for the TOEFL/IELTS English test and book an appointment.
- Using the Learning Agreement Form (Please TYPE in all the information using your computer, do not use handwriting unless for signatures.), write down the courses that you wish to take abroad, and email it to us at email@example.com
- Then you should start an online application on the website of your chosen university, and make sure you check the deadlines since semesters in the United States start way earlier than ours in Jordan. You may start uploading requested documents, including your unofficial transcripts for now (we will provide you with an official transcript when needed). Once you have most of the requested documents uploaded, email us your application number and/or correct name spelling and/or the email address you used for the application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow this diagram as a guide for the process at PSUT:
- If you are interested in these opportunities, please fill in this "Interest Form" so we can contact you with relevant updates.
- To start mapping your courses, you will need to use the "Learning Agreement". Please TYPE in all the information using your computer, do not use handwriting unless for signatures.
- Watch previous Q&A Orientation Videos for more details here.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL, go over these Tips & Tricks to help you prepare for your next phase abroad:
Click on a partner's logo to read more about our collaborations: