Global Education – Study Abroad
Partnerships between PSUT and universities in the USA
PSUT runs several of joint programs based on a number of agreements which have been signed with some of the world’s most prestigious universities in alignment with the University’s objectives of raising academic and technological standards while furthering the country’s development programs. Brochure Slides
These programs and partnerships enable students to:
- Study in one of the agreed programs and obtain degree certificates from both universities.
- Obtain discounts/scholarships from those universities, and complete their studies in accelerated time.
Click on a partner's logo to read more about our collaborations:
If you have missed the last orientation session with valuable tips by one of our students abroad, visit this recording:
Study Abroad Orientation Nov 2023
Also, watch this video recording of a Zoom Orientation with Q&A by representatives from Oakland University to learn more about Master's study abroad opportunities:
Information per Academic School:
For IT School Students
Please watch the orientation video here for a detailed explanation of your opportunities as an IT/Computing Sciences student.
If you are a student in the Computer Science program, you have two choices:
3. Or you can start with Arizona online via the Global Direct program.
If you are not a Computer Science program student:
For Engineering School Students
Please watch the orientation video here for a detailed explanation of your opportunities as an Engineering student.
For Business School Students
Please watch the orientation video here for a detailed explanation of your opportunities as a Business student.
If you are a student in the Business Administration program, you have two choices:
1. Either go for the 2+2 dual-degree program with the University of Michigan-Dearborn (UM-Dearborn).
2. Or go to Oakland University or UM-Dearborn for the 3+1+1 joint program.
If you are not a Business Administration program student:
- Students should begin their application process at least one year before their planned travel date.
- Classes need to be mapped out at least 3 semesters before travel.
Plan to start your first semester abroad to be in Fall (the first semester of the academic year).
- Should any questions arise during the application process, please contact the assigned contact people at PSUT by visiting the Admissions and Registration Building.
- It is the student’s responsibility to carefully read and follow the officially announced rules and guidelines for the Study Abroad programs.
- It is the student's responsibility to apply on the partner university websites; PSUT’s role is merely to guide and support its students during the process when needed.
- While abroad, PSUT limits its liability towards its students to academic matters, and only while they remain current PSUT students.